Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » How do you send your customers reminders

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops How do you send your customers reminders

• How do you send your customers reminders

Posted by Alan Ollie on June 8, 2016 at 4:01 am

My biggest return on investment is my shop sending out reminders for un sold needed services and basic maintenance.

I use Mitchell 6.4 se with bolt on products .
    We generate a ton of reminders. Mitchell mail merge will not export the recommendation to a csv file.
    Bolt on does but will give you lots of useless columns. It take hours to cut and paste the reminders to rows so they can be properly mail merged. 
    ANY IDEAS BESIDES GETTING RID OF MITCHELL?     Ollie 
    boltontechnology replied 7 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • boltontechnology

June 10, 2016 at 11:33 am

Good Morning,

I am so sorry you are experiencing such frustration with downloading our reports in a csv file.  However, I would like to thank you for bring it to our attention.
    I just had my head developer look into your concern.  At this time he is asking for more details about your issue you are having. He strongly believes that once we have more details we can fix your hours of deleting categories.
    Please don’t hesitate to call us at 610-400-1019 ext 130.

• boltontechnology

June 13, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Good Afternoon,

I hope you had a great weekend!  I am still working on trying to figure out something to help your shop run more smoothly.  Today I received an email back from my developer regarding your concern and he feels we could create a custom report for your shop that would create a unique row for each vehicle that contains Customer info, Vehicle info and then all recommendations for the vehicle in a single field.  

At this time I am asking for you to reach out to Tanya Ropars at 610-400-1019 ext 130 so she can discuss in more detail if this is a solution to help your shop.
    Thanks,