• May 19, 2019 at 11:44 am #89250

Hi all,

name is Richard. I live in a country in Central Africa, the country does not possess a professional auto repair shop like the ones in développed countries,here it’s an open plot of land oil dripping everywhere, almost like junkyards, only dealership have shops with minimum like lifts. I am finance guy interested in opening an auto shop in my country, I’d love anyone help with the list of all possible equipment and tools for a complete auto repair shop that does all repairs needed on cars. I intend to hire mechanics and get them training wherever I can send them but as of now I do not possess one so I need help with that list so I can plan correctly for it.

Kind regards 

May 20, 2019 at 7:53 am #89268

Richard, we are currently working a “complete guide” for opening an automotive repair shop. 

It will contain “everything” one needs to begin which will include lists of tools and equipment.

Check back on this post/thread from time to time. We should have a first draft of the equipment list soon and we will post it here in reply to your inquiry.

Thanks for bringing it up!

AutomotiveManagementNetwork.com
    [email protected]
    616-340-2380

May 21, 2019 at 2:34 am #89365

Thanks a lot, I’m looking forward to reading it and I’m pretty sure it won’t only help me. 

September 30, 2020 at 11:12 pm #103264
    Jason Ban
    Participant

I’ll leave a follow on this thread as well because I’m planning to set up my DIY mechanic shop in my garage soon. I’m looking forward to your article. 🙂 I hope it’ll look something like this article from Dig My Ride. You can also check this out first Richard if your concern seems urgent.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.