Home » Forums » Equipment And Tools » Help with list of all equipment & tools need for auto repair shop

Home Forums Equipment And Tools Help with list of all equipment & tools need for auto repair shop

• Help with list of all equipment & tools need for auto repair shop

Posted by Richard Waldrys Moussavou on May 19, 2019 at 11:44 am

Hi all,

name is Richard. I live in a country in Central Africa, the country does not possess a professional auto repair shop like the ones in développed countries,here it’s an open plot of land oil dripping everywhere, almost like junkyards, only dealership have shops with minimum like lifts. I am finance guy interested in opening an auto shop in my country, I’d love anyone help with the list of all possible equipment and tools for a complete auto repair shop that does all repairs needed on cars. I intend to hire mechanics and get them training wherever I can send them but as of now I do not possess one so I need help with that list so I can plan correctly for it.

Kind regards 

Jason Ban replied 3 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Site Administrator

Administrator
    May 20, 2019 at 7:53 am

Richard, we are currently working a “complete guide” for opening an automotive repair shop. 

It will contain “everything” one needs to begin which will include lists of tools and equipment.

Check back on this post/thread from time to time. We should have a first draft of the equipment list soon and we will post it here in reply to your inquiry.

Thanks for bringing it up!

• Richard Waldrys Moussavou

May 21, 2019 at 2:34 am

Thanks a lot, I’m looking forward to reading it and I’m pretty sure it won’t only help me. 

• Jason Ban

September 30, 2020 at 11:12 pm

I’ll leave a follow on this thread as well because I’m planning to set up my DIY mechanic shop in my garage soon. I’m looking forward to your article. 🙂 I hope it’ll look something like this article from Dig My Ride. You can also check this out first Richard if your concern seems urgent.