Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Reply To: Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies - Automotive Management Network
Home » Forums » Customer Service » Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies » Reply To: Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies

Home Forums Customer Service Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies Reply To: Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies

• Bob Ward

May 7, 2018 at 12:34 pm

I only deal with two aftermarket warranty companies. I have built a good relationship with them over the years. I turn work away on most newer companies because of the headaches. They try to drive margins down and collecting payment can be a nightmare at the best of time. I have to be diplomatic with the vehicle owner when dealing with their situation so as not to lose a potential customer. One possible way to deal with these companies is to get authorization and payment before the job is started.