Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » Keeping your customers out of other shops and coming back to yours – your thoughts?

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops Keeping your customers out of other shops and coming back to yours – your thoughts?

• Keeping your customers out of other shops and coming back to yours – your thoughts?

Posted by Unknown Member on June 24, 2013 at 11:39 am

I am interested in what types of CRM programs people are using to remind your customer when their next service is due, and also to follow up on recommended repair items, as well as ask how their last visit was.  What do you like about it, and what dont you like?  We currently use demandforce, but are finding it to be more and more ineffective, as their marketing uses mitchell’s maintenance schedule, and there is no way to customize it. We have found that if a customer is in at 29000 miles and we do a 30k service, when the odometer hits 30000 they will get a reminder.  All this does is make it so that the customer ignores the reminder emails. So let me know what you guys use and like. Thanks.

joecval replied 10 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • joecval

July 11, 2013 at 11:23 am

Joe,

We have used customerlink for about 2.5 years, I’ve been happy with the results and they are great to deal with. I haven’t always heard the same about DF. I am sure any specific questions you could get answered by my account manager. Contact info below: 

Blainey Peddie
    Account Manager

p: 916.781.4344 ext 145| f: 866.230.1503
    bpeddie@customerlink.com