Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

- Automotive Management Network
Home » Forums » Everything Else » HELP! STRUGGLING SHOP!!!! ADVICE NEEDED!!!! » Reply To: HELP! STRUGGLING SHOP!!!! ADVICE NEEDED!!!!

Home Forums Everything Else HELP! STRUGGLING SHOP!!!! ADVICE NEEDED!!!! Reply To: HELP! STRUGGLING SHOP!!!! ADVICE NEEDED!!!!

• Aaron Klosterman

January 10, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Hi Allison,

Look up a guy named Paul Maskill. Paul is a small business coach that specializes in service based businesses. I know Paul and his father from servicing their vehicles for years. I was kind of a “beta test” for Paul’s course when he first got started in helping small businesses. I’m a 3rd generation auto shop owner and a few years ago had some of the same struggles you are going through. I took Paul’s course and experienced an amazing transformation. My techs are happy and making more money than they ever have, My service manager and service advisors are killing it and making more money than they ever have, our customers are happy, I make more money than I ever have and we have a super star team in place that runs like a well oiled machine even when I’m not here. Do yourself a favor and take a look at Paul’s course. Then tell the shop owner to get off a little money to pay for the course:) Even if you don’t decide to take his course, the phone call with Paul will be well worth your time.

Tell him Aaron Klosterman sent you!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime.

Link to Paul’s website: https://www.paulmaskill.com/