• May 12, 2005 at 8:04 am#62842
    mark2008

can you give me some advice in planing a service campaign?

May 12, 2005 at 8:06 am#66566
    mark2008

welcome you ciew my web:http://mark2004.tianyablog.com,thank you!
    markwang wrote:

May 14, 2005 at 11:27 am#66571

markwang wrote:
    >
    > can you give me some advice in planing a service campaign?

What is your goal? What are you trying to accomplish? The more details you give us, the better we can reply.

AutomotiveManagementNetwork.com
    [email protected]
    616-340-2380

June 1, 2005 at 11:00 pm#66585

Mark:
      When you say campaign, do you mean a marketing plan?  What kindof dealership, independant or franchised dealer?  Happy to help if you can get me more information!
    Thanks,
    Linda

June 16, 2005 at 4:31 am#66597
    mark2008

thank you,linda

Yes,It’s a marketing plan? we want to let all of our customers come to our shop.We are 3s Dealer.

Could you let me know What’s your Msn?so that we can comunicate freely.My msn is [email protected]

Thank you!

December 3, 2005 at 4:44 am#66787
    hin3

I saw your mail in the forums requesting for assistance to plan a service campaign for I guess is on automobile services/repairs.

Maybe I can help to plan you a successful one in your towm.I can be connected by email [email protected] I have about 35 years of service workshop experience in Japanese and continental vehicles. Automatic transmission is my hobby.

Please fell free to consult me.

Thank you.

December 22, 2005 at 10:11 am#66856
    obiakpere
    Hi [email protected] and anyone who can also help me.
    I just joined the automotivemanagementnetwork forum and as I was browing through the forum I saw you post on helping Hin Kiang Thi  "plan a service campaign".
    Could you please help me too with the info though mine includes marketing plan?
    I need this info to help my uncle who is working on starting such as business. I really want to help this uncle of mine becuase he has being my angel.

Thanks in advance as I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
    Edward.
    Hin Kiang Thi wrote:
    >
    > I saw your mail in the forums requesting for assistance to plan a service campaign for I guess is on automobile services/repairs.
    > Maybe I can help to plan you a successful one in your towm.I can be connected by email [email protected] I have about 35 years of service workshop experience in Japanese and continental vehicles. Automatic transmission is my hobby.
    > Please fell free to consult me.
    > Thank you.
    December 23, 2005 at 1:01 am#66861
    Tom Ham
    Participant
    Edward wrote:
    >

I just joined the automotivemanagementnetwork forum and as I was browing through the forum I saw you post on helping Hin Kiang Thi  "plan a service campaign".

Your question is somewhat general (vague). If you can be more specific on exactly what you are trying to do, I believe you will get better and more response.

Tom - Shop Owner since 1978

December 29, 2005 at 7:42 am#66873
    obiakpere

Hi Tom Ham,

Thanks for your concern to help me.

My uncle’s nature of business is going to be Automotive Management.

How I wish you will understand me this time!

Thanks.

Edward.

Tom Ham wrote:
    >

> Edward wrote:
    > >

Your question is somewhat general (vague). If you can be more specific on exactly what you are trying to do, I believe you will get better and more response.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.