EV / High Voltage Certification Training – 2.5 Days (In-Person) + 4 Webinars
EV / High Voltage Certification Training – 2.5 Days (In-Person) + 4 Webinars (KENNESAW, GA)
When: November 10, 2023
Where: 4105 Royal Drive NW (Suite #600) Kennesaw, GA 30144
SSF PRO, in partnership with AC Training Academy, is proud to present our Industry’s first comprehensive and accredited Automotive High Voltage Certification Training Program.
This exclusive program is certified by Europe’s oldest and foremost Automotive Professional Body, The Institute of the Motor Industry, delivered by Senior Instructors trained and certified under European Regulation ECE-R100 as well as ASE.
Limited to 12-Students per course to ensure personal attention and in-depth training, this program combines 4 in-depth webinars plus 2.5 days of in-person hands-on instruction using custom-built simulators and equipment as well as actual electric vehicles. This course culminates with both a theoretical and practical exam where upon successful completion students will be officially registered with the IMI and can proceed directly to take ASE high voltage certification with no additional preparation.
Online Live Webinar Topics:
- Part 1: Electrical Basic Engineering
- Online Live Webinar Part 2: High Voltage Safety
- Online Live Webinar Part 3: High Voltage System Understanding
- Online Live Webinar Part 4: High Voltage Disconnect and Diagnostics
In-Person Training Topics:
- Parallel and series electrical circuits.
- Function of resistors, diodes, transformers, rectifiers, and capacitors in HV systems
- Ohm’s law and the function of relays and transistors.
- Vehicle Intake process and safety measures.
- Determination of the state of the HV Battery.
- Four-wire Milliohm & Insulation test
- Diagnostic methods for EV
- Manufacturer disconnecting procedure and verify zero poten
Tools & Equipment Used for Training:
- Custom-Built High Voltage Training Carts
- Color-Printed Student Guide plus Digital Reference Materials Milliohm meters, Insulation Testers, Two Pole Voltage Testers, Multimeters, Oscilloscopes and Diagnostic Tool.
- High Voltage personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided
- Practical Exam will be delivered what includes score sheet and documentation
- Multiple choice questions for the theoretical Exam will be del
Theoretical and Practical Exams:
- 45 minutes theoretical Exam (multiple choice)
- 30 minutes practical exam demonstrating and rated on the following tasks:
- Perform a certified disconnecting procedure.
- Diagnose the High Voltage system.
- Bonding and insulation faults must be found.
You MUST attend all in-person classes & all 4 webinars in order to receive your certification.
In-Person Class Dates: November 10th, 11th and 12th (Starts Friday @ 1:00 PM) (3 Days):
- Friday, November 10, 2023 (1:00PM – 5:00PM)
- Saturday, November 11, 2023 (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
- Sunday, November 12, 2023 (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
*Note: Students can mix-and-match to accommodate schedules.
Webinars: Two Options to Ensure Students Attend All 4:
October 23-26 (Online Webinars Parts 1-4) 6PM – 8PM EST
November 6-9 (Online Webinars Parts 1-4) 6PM – 8PM EST
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.