Aug 12th! ZF 6HP / 8HP Diagnostics & Overhaul – In Person (PROVIDENCE, RI) $149
Where: Hilton Garden Inn Providence 220 India Street Providence, RI 02903 Phone: 401-272-5577
Time: 8:00AM -5:00PM
***Attendees may not be accepted if course reaches capacity. Refunds will be issued for courses that are canceled due to low enrollment. (Travel reimbursements are excluded)
Building transmissions and gear drive systems is at the heart of what ZF does, and throughout its history, ZF has been at the forefront of pushing transmission technology forward. With these technological and engineering advancements, staying up to date on the latest diagnostic and overhaul procedures is critical.
During this training, participants can expect to learn procedures that will aid them with not only understanding how ZF 6HP and 8HP transmissions operate, but with diagnosing and repairing these transmissions in a real-world environment. Additionally, this training gives participants the chance to apply the knowledge that they have gained in the classroom setting to a ZF transmission, under the guidance of a ZF Technical Trainer.
After completing this training, the participant will be able to:
• List internal components of the 6HP and 8HP transmissions
• Describe differences between pressure regulators and solenoids
• Identify the different characteristics of pressure regulators
• Differentiate between mechatronic types
• Explain the shifting strategy of the ZF 6HP and 8HP transmissions
• Explain an oil change service procedure
• Analyze transmission adaptation values
• Explain adaptation values to assist in the diagnostic procedure
• Identify the most common failures of the ZF 6HP and 8HP transmissions
• Identify the torque flow of all gears
• Review the disassembly and assembly process of the 6HP and 8HP transmissions
• Review the disassembly and assembly process of ZF mechatronics
Click here to register: https://ssf.coursestorm.com/course/zf-6hp-8hp-diagnostics-overhaul-providence-ri
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.