Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

- Automotive Management Network
Home » Forums » Everything Else » GM complete brake line kits-labor times? » Reply To: GM complete brake line kits-labor times?

Home Forums Everything Else GM complete brake line kits-labor times? Reply To: GM complete brake line kits-labor times?

• Joseph Van syoc

April 2, 2020 at 10:21 am

Decades ago, I got blamed for a broken bleeder screw, and go into the habit of checking those FIRST, before writing a quote.  If they don’t feel like they will open, the customer is advised UP FRONT that if they break, or wont open, that component will need to be replaced.  Same deal with fasteners, like thermostat bolts that tend to snap.  I had one truck where I had to fabricate the all the lines, and I think I billed about 8 hrs, although I am sure I had more than that in it.  Thanks for the reply