Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Reply To: Career Transition & Shop Purchase - Automotive Management Network
Home » Forums » Everything Else » Career Transition & Shop Purchase » Reply To: Career Transition & Shop Purchase

Home Forums Everything Else Career Transition & Shop Purchase Reply To: Career Transition & Shop Purchase

• Tom

December 30, 2018 at 8:41 am

Welcome to the party! 😉

I have not done what you are doing, however I started in service stations and eventually moved to repair only. Generally, people like yourself do well because they treat it like a serious business as is evidenced by you asking about numbers right up front.

Taking only the details you mention is sounds pretty good at first glance – assuming that you can verify those numbers. As with anything you will find there are more moving parts that you probably expect. There are plenty of simpler businesses you could get into.

I know of one gentleman who did something like you describe. I will see if I can get him to comment.