Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/functions.php on line 860

Reply To: Rotate with 1/2 balance - Automotive Management Network
Home » Forums » Everything Else » Rotate with 1/2 balance » Reply To: Rotate with 1/2 balance

Home Forums Everything Else Rotate with 1/2 balance Reply To: Rotate with 1/2 balance

• Alan Ollie

August 14, 2018 at 9:21 am

If I had a road force including a lateral force balancer it might see changes. Yes, Tom, Florida has smooth roads.  I think the most important thing with extended life oil changes is people drive their cars with the tires low or at the minimum pressure. That scallops the tires. We see 1/3 of the cars coming in our shop with chopped tires with full tread. I tell my guys to fill to the maximum psi on the side of the tires. That way the next time they come in we have the option of lowering the psi if the center wears more than the other side.  And we hardly ever rotate tires unless the customer asks. I tell my guys to look and feel the tires note the wear on the report.