Home » Forums » Customer Service » Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies » Reply To: Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies

Home Forums Customer Service Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies Reply To: Fun and Games with Extended Warranty Companies

• Adam Woodill

May 7, 2018 at 8:12 am

Hi Tom,

Not much to add here – you seem to know all the options you have with these companies.  I am fortunate that I only see one a month or so of these “fly by night” companies.  I usually only deal with two service contract companies and these are the best I have ever dealt with (door rate payments/pay diag time/prompt payment) so I know that I am lucky.

What I do for anyone that comes in with a contract from a company we don’t normally due business with is tell them their car does not leave until I am paid in full.  They either pay me and then I will reimburse them once I get the check, or wait for the company to pay.  Creates some difficult discussions, but at least I have not been stiffed for payment since I started doing this a few years ago.