• Richard Zaagman

December 18, 2014 at 2:44 pm

We’ve used Bolt On for quite a while now for the lube sticker program primarily.  Seems to work pretty well although we do have to call them for support from time to time.  Printer fails to work once in a while.  Also anytime you add a work station or change a computer on your network, they have to set up the program on that computer.  Not a huge deal, it’s just one more thing I have to make sure gets done.

They do have many other programs that seem to work pretty well.  I wouldn’t discourage anyone from using any of their programs.

• saadkhatri

December 19, 2014 at 7:54 pm

Thanks All.

• Adam Jadovitz

December 22, 2014 at 1:44 pm

We have been using their Lube Sicker Pro with our Mitchell program for over a year now with no problems. We just recently signed up for the Manager Pro program. We have received 3 Tablets and we will be trained on them tomorrow morning.  

• Alan Ollie

December 28, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Just got a 3 tablets going for paperless or kinda paperless .Let ya know soon .The lube sticker and text messaging is great 

• nessautosales

January 21, 2015 at 9:28 pm

We looked at they’re report pro and decided against it. I really liked the look of the custom invoices and thought it would be nice to just buy plain paper instead of getting preprinted invoices. We decided against it for 2 main reasons. 1- The invoices get really long if you add coupons on them….some as much as 4 pages….the other is you can’t print directly out of Mitchell. You need to start it in the backround and then when you want to print open the other window. I think they have a demo I would suggest downloading it and looking for yourself.

• Alan Ollie

March 14, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Update have 5 tablets running now and could not be happier with the Bolt on system .

The printing of the lube sticker is the smallest part of the system.
     The automatic next appointment keep them coming in. The digital reports sent By text and email automatically save and sent pictures and add reminders to your shop management system.
    The best part of report pro is the custom quarries it lets you build and export in csv format. Send exact coupons with matching expiration dates to your customers by email or snail mail.
     I will disagree with anyone who says snail mail reminders don’t work as well as email .I get back the most reminders from customers with snail mail .I send send thowsands more email reminders comaired to 500 targeted snail mail reminders. 
     Keep the shop technology coming and hold back on the fiber optics  built in the cars. 🙂 Ollie